Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Qld and NSW.
• Provides civil engineering and construction services for government, mining and resource sector clients.
• The business is primarily focussed on government projects in road construction, restoration and maintenance and has delivered maintenance grading/re-sheeting works for various councils.
• Performs a diverse range of projects including car parks, landscaping, drainage structures and roads.
• The business has significant project experience in delivering logistically challenging road and drainage reconstruction contracts.
• Project contract values range from $200K to $18M, with most projects ranging from $2M to $5M.
• The business has developed robust systems and procedures for delivering restoration projects for Local Government using local personnel.
• High recurring/repeat projects from various regional Councils and Main Roads.
• ISO 9001, AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 14001 accredited. Scope of Certification: Civil infrastructure construction, Road and pavement construction, Bulk earthworks, Drainage infrastructure, Traffic control & Plant hire service for large-scale infrastructure works in Australia.
• Prequalified with the Department of Transport and Main Roads under the Austroads’ National prequalification system for Civil (road and bridge) construction contracts, at: Roadworks Level R2, Bridgeworks Level B2, Financial Level F20 and Pre-qualifications Status Full.
For an extensive Information Memorandum on this opportunity please contact Divest Merge Acquire for a Confidentiality Agreement.
NB - photo for display purposes only - not actual business.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business