Eliza’s Place is a coffee shop and casual dining restaurant in Corinda, Queensland established in 2000 and has been owned since 2002.
The business is a family-owned for over 20 years serving the local community. This successful business focused on fresh homestyle cooking and baking done on premises. Catering on and off-site. They are offering high teas for all occasions- breakfast, morning tea, and light lunches.
• Casual x3
• Owner x2 working 80 hpw
Role of owners—Operators
• Monday—Friday 0700—1400
• Saturday 0700—1130
• Sunday closed
Key Accounts and/or clientele
• St. Joseph’s Parish/ Catering
• Kingsford Terrace Retirement/ Catering
• High Teas—Regular Business
• Cakes/ Catering for Customers
Key Selling Points
• Well-established regular client base
• Reasonable rent includes verandah area and off-street car park
• Village atmosphere close to public transport
• Lots of potentials to grow and add services.
Business Sale Price $150,000 Plus SAV