Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Takings: $18,000 per week approx.
• A well situated milk bar / convenience store in a residential pocket near Clayton with heavy foot traffic
• Solid customer base, supported by repeat local residents
• Large premises over 150 sqm with 3 bedrooms & 1 kitchen upstairs for accommodation
• Easy to operate, no experience required, mainly sells groceries, soft drinks, gifts, tobacco & milk, good profit margin
• 3+3+3 years new Lease with cheap rent $650 + GST p/w
• Average takings around $18,000 p/w with trial provided
• Operated by the current owner for 9 years- Vendor keen to sell!
Inspection a must!
Agent: Jason Li.
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business