Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This Iconic Bakery has been in the same location in Manly for over 20 years. The business caters for a variety of customers, from the early morning beach goers, the tourist trade, the locals and the evening crowd.
With a licence to stay open until 3am in the morning and re-open early, this business can capitalise on its location in the heart of the busiest sections of Manly, the Corso. With tourism numbers of 3 million P.A visiting Manly plus all the extra local traffic, this bakery is very well situated.
The bakery is famous for its pies, breads, cakes and patisseries, with locals and tourists alike all frequenting the bakery at all hours throughout the day and night.
• Located in the Heart of Manly, it is only minutes from the Wharf, beach and late night venues
• The shop is within a two-storey building with the shop front, counter and ovens on the lower floor and preparation floor space and office on the second level
• It is one of the few establishments (outside the big fast food names) that’s allowed to have a late-night license in the area.
• Over 3m tourists visit Manly per annum and because of the location of the bakery will have most of them walk past their shop front.
• The business has been operating in the same location for over 20 years and as such is an institution with the locals in the area.
• The bakery not only sells hot food but does a solid sandwich trade that supplements the other baked goods they sell
The current lease expires in 2027, with the landlord happy to renegotiate.
$113,000 (AUD) per annum
On the Corso of Manly, with the owners having an opportunity to sell their goods to the 3 million tourists in the area every year.
The Bakery has two levels with preparation and storage upstairs and ovens and display fronts downstairs.
With the growth of office space in the area, new owners could start deliveries of lunch orders. There is also a huge opportunity to cater more to the 3 million tourists that pass by every year.
There are a couple of bakeries in the area but none has a license to stay open until 3am.
6am - 6pm with options to stay open until 3am
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business