Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Shuttle Service Operator In Port Douglas For Sale

North Queensland, Queensland, Australia
Asking Price:
$149,000
Sales Revenue:
Available on request
Cash Flow:
Available on request

- Price: $149,000
- Categories: Services
Locally owned and operated shuttle service in a busy tourist spot in Far North Queensland, comes complete with vehicles, business manuals, documentation to carry out the daily activities as well as a team of reliable drivers. It is an important part of the local Port Douglas transportation infrastructure and an amazing business opportunity. The business has a large local client base, 80% of the passengers are locals and the remaining 20% of passengers are visitors to the area.

Key considerations

- Customer base consists of locals and visiting tourists
- 2 commuter buses and 1 BMW 5 series
- A working owner can increase earnings
- Payments to drivers exceeds $259,000 in the last 12 months
- Earning potential for 2 owners, Or a husband and wife team is approximately $120,000 per annum, add another family member for additional earning opportunities. (3 people and the earnings could increase to $180,000 or 4 people the earnings could be $260,000 per annum).
- Easily managed operations
- 7-Day operations
- Local award-winning business, 5-star reviews on social media
- 70% of takings is cash.
- Excellent reviews on trip advisor and high ranking on Google search.

For further information please complete an online confidentiality agreement at ---.------------.---.--/businesses-for-sale/ca/BR00823

Ref: BR00823
Timestamp: --------------

Contact Information

    1. Your Address

    2. Optional
  1. Optional
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to LINK Business Brokers Brisbane. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here