Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Fabulous exposure in popular eating precinct which also enjoys the very best reputation
Quaint cafe in a small restored factory, serving hearty, inventive all-day brekkie and lunch dishes - tucked away just a short walk from central station. Really friendly staff and overall service was great.
• This Café has been recognised by tourists as having the best brunch and lunch in Sydney – see TripAdvisor.
• Cafe enjoys a visible corner location in a popular residential, commercial and legal precinct
• There is plenty of surrounding street parking
• Location across the road from the busy Sydney Police Station – providing lots of customers
• Trading hours: Monday – Friday:7.00 am till 4.00 pm
Saturday: 8.00 am till 4.00 pm
Sunday: 8.00 am till 3.00 pm
• This is a community café with a menu for diverse customer base – and includes contemporary dishes together with many comfort and heritage based classics.
• Customers come for the food and the service. Many of them and regularly.
• Fully equipped and easily operating
• Rent represents approximately 8% of turnover
• Business offers an excellent work/life balance.
• A professional front of house team together with a Chef lead kitchen brigade.
• Current owners willing to train new owners and continue in an advisory role – if required.
Asking Price: $540,000 Walk-In; Walk-Out + SAV
For more information contact:
Till August 2030
$87,000 (AUD) per annum
Surry Hills – is a very interesting and diverse suburb and close to Sydney CBD – with a bi-polar existence. Two Good Eggs is on a prominent Surry Hills corner – on Eastern side of Goulburn Street – above Wentworth Avenue and below Riley Street. It is in close proximity to the major Sydney Police Station – and within a few minutes’ walk of 4 of Sydney’s major Court Houses. It is close to Museum Station – and not too far from Central Station. There is much Hi- Density commercial activity surrounding this location as well as High Rise apartment dwellings as well.
Delightful corner location within a very busy commercial area - with Sydney's major Police Station across the road.
The owners of this business have operated this café for 12 years and now feel that the time is right for a professional change to the lives and also to capitalise on all their years of hard work.
7 days breakfast and lunch
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business